Hai, my name is chelsea fu. My friends used to call me chel or afu. I am a good girl. I am from Indonesia. Indonesia has many beautiful places. One of them is kuta beach in Bali. I live in Batam. Batam is the gateway to singapore. It is also industrial area. I am sixteen years old. I have to be a dilligent girl at this age , i learn to manage my needs by my self. My birthday on 29 october . At my fifteen birthday my family didn't celebrate it, but my friends did . I am a student of Maitreya wira senior high school . It has good facilities and i also have many friends here. My favourite subject is sport and art. My favourite sport is Basketball. I like to playing basketball since in nine years old. There are six people in my family, they are me :), sisterππ», two brothers π¬ , father π±π», and my motherπ©π½. My father and my mother is a entrepreneur. I would like to be a singer because it's my hobby. My hobby is playing basketball and singing , in my free time i also like hangout with my friends and my family . I don't like durian, because it's smell so stinky. My favourite food is chocolate and sushi because it's so yummy. My favourute drink is mineral water ,soya, and soda. You must to try it π. My favourite day of the week's friday because the next day is holiday . I like to spend my holiday to watching tv π haha" Drama korean." My favourite month is october because it's my birthday..π. On my birthday i wish i can receive big teddy bear from my friend's ..hahaπ kidding"
My favourite singer and band is G-DRAGON πππ. v (BTS), BIG BANG. Beacuse they are so handsome, cool, and his voice is so amazing. I like romance , comedy, and action movies. Yeahh..
My fovourite place is my house, i like it because it's so comfortable . I don't like travelling , i have been to singapore, malaysia, pontianak, singkawang, jakarta, and hongkong . I go to hongkong when i was ten years old , i'm very happy in there , the most beautiful place in my country is Bali with it's beaches and views. I think i study english because it's important :) .

No comments:
Post a Comment